Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

27 August 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

Oh my gosh, I've been horrible at keeping up with these posts this summer!  I'm so sorry!  Here is a rundown of what I've posted since my last It's Monday! post:
Enter the sunburn from you-know-where and I didn't feel like doing anything because my back was the color of the blog header....
August 15:  Make your own QR code (aka "scanny" code)
August 21:  Educational iPad apps
August 22:  Review:  The Little Woods
August 24:  Using Pinterest in School:  My "Reading and Writing" board

I read:  Lost!  A Dog Called Bear, The Other Half of My Heart, A Midsummer Tights Dream, Witch and Wizard: The Gift (audiobook), Witch and Wizard:  Fire, Those Rebels, John and Tom, Can We Save The Tiger?, Trouble-maker, The Little Woods, and Absolutely Normal Chaos.

I'm still listening to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on audio (I'm worried that I'll get to THAT PART while on my way to work and that I'll cry horribly before school starts and everyone will wonder whats wrong with me.  I'm hoping I'll get to THAT PART on my way home, instead)

Here's what I have planned for this week:
August 27:  This post
August 31:  Using Pinterest in School:  My "Back to School" board

I have a big for me TBR pile, so hopefully I'll get to knock that down a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.