Clicking the image will take you to the original source.
In no particular order, here are 10 of my favorite ideas:
10. What to teach at each guided reading level
9. A super organized guided reading binder!
8. Sample Plans
7. Book lists for reading strategies
6. Pretty self-explanatory :)
5. Reader's Notebook ideas.
4. Conferencing form
3. Also pretty self-explanatory :)
2. Two minute mysteries to teach inferencing
1. Fluency practice with common(ish) phrases
As always, if you like my pins, feel free to follow. If you let me know that you did because of this post, I'll follow you back.