Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

17 August 2012

Using Pinterest in School {Anchor Charts Board}

I love anchor charts!  No, they aren't posters or pictures of boat anchors, but the idea is kind of the same.  A boat anchor holds the boat in place, an anchor chart holds that idea, or "anchor" the teaching point.  Basically, they're posters with tips, tricks, reminders, strategies, anything that you want your student to remember.

Today, I'm sharing with you my "Anchor Charts" board on Pinterest.  In no particular order, here are the 10 I like the best!
10.  Anchor chart binder!
9. Fiction vs Nonfiction
8. Cause and Effect Angry Birds!
Source: via Amanda on Pinterest
7. How to Summarize
Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest
6. The Problem Solving Song
5. Irregular Verbs
4. What are fairy tales (can be other genres)
3. How to find the main idea
2. Anchor Chart examples
1. How to treat books


Thanks for stopping by!  As always, feel free to head over to Pinterest and check out the rest of my boards / anchor chart pins.  If you're on Pinterest, follow me (and if you let me know, I'll follow you back); if you aren't on Pinterest and would like to be, leave me a comment with your email and I'll invite you. 

Next week, I'm sharing my Guided Reading pins and the week after (8/31), I'm sharing my Back to School pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.