Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

10 August 2012

Using Pinterest in School { Stuff I'm Printing Board}

To continue with the "Using Pinterest in School" posts, today I'm sharing my "Stuff I'm Printing for School" board.  As you may be able to guess from the title of my board, its stuff that I want to print off for the kids to use throughout the year.

Here are my top 10 (in no particular order) pins:
10.  Monthly songs


9. Nonfiction Scavenger Hunt
Source: dictoot.com via Amanda on Pinterest

8. List of common homophones

7. What gets a capital letter?

6. Sight word sticker book

5. Cute reading strategies cards
Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

4. Book hospital signs

3. Give a hoot / desk fairy

2. Persuasive graphic organizer
Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

1. Parent / Teacher conference form

For more ideas, head on over to my "Stuff I'm Printing for School" board.  Thanks for visiting!  As always, if you're on pinterest, feel free to follow my boards (and if you tell me you are, I'll follow you back!); if you aren't on pinterest and want to be, leave me a comment with your email and I'll invite you.

For you planners, here is what is coming in the next few weeks:
8/17  Anchor Charts
8/24 Guided Reading
8/31 Back to School ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.