Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

04 March 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.
*I hope that I'll remember to link-up this week!

I finished GAME OF THRONES 4 (A FEAST FOR CROWS) and CHOMP by Karl Hiaasen (I'll be reviewing that in April over on Bookalicious.org )  I don't really know what I'll read next, but I'm proud of myself for getting through books on my TBR shelf!  I'm also hoping that the heavens align and GAME OF THRONES 5 comes in at the library by Tuesday and that we get the snow that they are calling for on Wednesday! 

This past week:
Feb. 25:  It's Monday! post
Feb: 26:  My favorite Dr. Seuss book

Feb. 27:  My student's favorite Dr. Seuss books
Feb. 28:  Thursday #thirstday ; {Deep Thoughts}:  A Feast for Crows
March 1:  Dr. Seuss on Pinterest
March 2:  If I had $100

This coming week:
March 4:  It's Monday! post ; My first review on Bookalicious.org (VAMPIRINA BALLERINA)
March 5:  Review:  Legends of Zita the Spacegirl
March 6:  ?  hopefully snow day updates :)
March 7: Thursday #Thirstday ; Review:  Prairie Chicken Little
March 8:  Favorite Book Series
March 9:  If I had $100

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. I am back on a GoT kick. I started watching the second season this weekend and it made me want to start rereading. That is just insane, of course. Maybe closer to the pub date of #6. I hope you get Dragons soon! I loved that one-so many things were put into perspective with that one. And there are dragons :)
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1rb

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.