Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

27 February 2013

My student's favorite Dr. Seuss books

I asked my 3rd and 4th grade students what their favorite Dr. Seuss books were (and why) and this is what they came up with:

 ...because it is really funny.  He was flying and put his butt up.
My favorite book of Dr. Seusses is Green Eggs and Ham.  I also like The Cat in the Hat because he is very funny and I love Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Student 1: ...he's funny.  I like when he brings out Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Student 2:  He's funny.  He goes on adventures with 1 girl and 1 boy.

And a surprise book.  I didn't think anyone would name this one!
I like Yertl.  He puts turtles on stacks and they fall down.  It's funny.





1 comment:

  1. Great Post, admired it will be cat-and-mouse for your abutting posts,the internet would be a abounding bigger place. Charm accrue it up!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.