Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

22 April 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

Another week of not reading much of anything....am I in a slump?  Or am I avoiding reading the books that I should be reading?  Probably a little of both....

I'm excited though, my friend Andi (of Andi's ABC's) wrote a post about THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass and how awesome it was.  I was intrigued and now it's on hold for me at the library!  Who says blogging doesn't get people interested in books?!?!?!


Sunday
Monday
Tues.
Weds.
Thurs.
Friday
Sat.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

12
13

14
15
16
17


18

19
20

21
22
It’s Monday!  What are you reading?
23
World Book Night!
24
Guest post & Giveaway!  Get a “Twisted Lit” character named after you!
25
Thursday #Thirstday
26
27
If I had $100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.