Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

06 April 2013

If I had $100

Inspired by Andi, of Andi's ABC's (Accessories, Books and Clothes) post, Monopoly Money Monday (and a Barenaked Ladies song), I thought, "What if I had $100 to spend?  What books or bookish things would I buy?"

I'm going to try to make this a weekly post, usually on Saturdays, because, let's face it, I can spend $100 on books/bookish things REALLY quickly and easily!  And, if I go over, there's always next Saturday!

Of course, there are no shipping charges or tax.  It's my fantasy money, and I've decided!  

Clicking on the image *should* take you directly to that link.

I'm participating in Andi's Closet Shopping (aka don't buy anything this month) Challenge.  And of course, what is the ONE thing I want to do?  That's right, buy clothes.  So, I figured I'd get my fix this week by "buying" bookish tees and not cheat on the challenge.

Womens Shirt - Outside of a Dog a Book is Man's Best Friend - Groucho Marx Quote - 4 Colors Available - Womens Cotton Shirt - S, M, L, XL
$22.50 (from Etsy)
 
This is also from Etsy, but the seller is on vacation at the moment, so I'm going to estimate a price of $25.  I found this shirt on pinterest (link here to source) and here is the link to the artist's store on etsy.
Expecto Pretendum by RebelArts
$24.52 (from Redbubble)
 
$15 (from Woot)
Harry Potter inspired hand stamped aluminum cuff / bracelet - I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good 
$12  (From etsy)

Grand total:  $99.02  
Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.