Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

04 February 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

I finished A STORM OF SWORDS last week (thank you 3 inclement weather days!), and A WRINKLE IN TIME THE GRAPHIC NOVEL.  I'm starting to read THE JOY OF PLANNING: DESIGNING MINILESSON CYCLES IN GRADES 3-6 and RETURN TO THE WILLOWS.  I've also put on hold at the library GAME OF THRONES 4 and THE DRESDEN FILES 1 (which I've been told is Harry Potter for adults)

Last week's posts:
January 28:  It's Monday! post
January 29:  My reactions to ALA Youth Media Winners
January 30:  Best Part of Game of Thrones (so far)
January 31:  Thursday #Thirstday; Update:  Teachers Pay Teachers help (found)
February 1:  How to:  Download "fancy fonts"
February 2:  If I had $100 (ALA edition)

This coming week's posts:
February 4:  It's Monday! post
February 5:  {Deep Thoughts}: A Storm of Swords (maybe spoiler alert...not big ones anyway)
February 6:  Review:  A Wrinkle in Time The Graphic Novel
February 7:  Thursday #Thirstday
February 8:  New header and background debut (hopefully)
February 9:  If I had $100

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.