Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

05 November 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

It's hard to believe all that has happened this last week.  Oh, I was excited about school being called off due to Sandy.  But nothing really happened here.  But then pictures and videos started pouring in from New York and New Jersey, and my heart breaks for them.  I hope that power, gas and everything will be restored soon.

Anyway, here are my last week's posts;
October 29:  It's Monday! post; Rock you like a hurricane (Sandy updates w/ pics)
October 30:  Day 2 Updates; Review:  The Toadhouse Trilogy
October 31:  With a little help from my friends--Everyone's Favorite Halloween/Scary/Ghost Books
November 1:  Quick Check:  The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet; I mustache you a question
November 2:  Introduction and Sign up for 25 days of Holiday Book Reviews
November 3:  Authors are my rockstars!

If you are interested in either guest posting here or posting a holiday book review on your blog, please check out the post on November 2!  I'd love to have you!

Saturday, I went to a booksigning event (thus the post!)  Ok, it has to snow soon so I can read all these books uninterrupted!

clockwise from top left:  Vampirina Ballerina, Fingerprints of You, Incarnate, Wonder Show


This coming week:
Nov. 5:  This post
Nov. 6:  App review:  uSpeak Ingles
Nov. 7:  Quick Check:  How to Train Your Dragon
Nov. 8:  Review:  Bloodlines

 What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that all is well with you. Looks like the author event was fun- hope you find time to dive in :)

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.