Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 November 2012

Sign-up for 25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews

Holiday books are my absolute favorite to read!  If you remember last year, I read and reviewed a different holiday book each day for the month of December.  It was hard work, but I enjoyed it!  But, I don't have 25 NEW holiday books to read and review!  So, I need your help!

From December 1-25, I'd still love to share great holiday books, so I was wondering if each of you would choose your favorite holiday book to share.  Please use the form below to sign up for a day to host your own review on your blog (I'll write a post, sending people over to you), or take over my blog for the day as a guest poster if you don't have your own blog (or would just rather post here)

Please choose your top 3 dates (I want to make sure every day from December 1-25 is covered), and if you'd like to guest post here or post on your own blog.  I'll schedule everything and email you to let you know.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.