Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

05 December 2011

Its Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

It's Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a new meme hosted by Jen and Kellee from Teach Mentor Texts.  Its based on the It's Monday!  What are you reading? meme hosted by Sheila of Book Journeys, except with an emphasis on kidlit books.

So, this past week (November 28-December 4), you'll find on the blog:
*A review of The Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins
*My Top 10 Tuesday list of 10 books on my winter TBR list hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
*An introduction to a YA Scavenger Hunt hosted by Most Important Letter
*My intro post (with link) to my Seasons Readings Holiday Book challenge
*A review of Jingle Bells: How the Holiday Classic Came To Be (my first Seasons Readings review)
*I'm Thankful For My Followers Winners
*A review of The Night Before Christmas popup by Robert Sabuda (Seasons Readings #2)
*My Friday Night Mental Movie Casting of Gregor the Overlander / Underland Chronicles
*This Week on Pinterest (my new addiction / time killer)
*A review of I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell (Seasons Readings #3)
*In My Mailbox (what did I find?  what was in your mailbox?)
*A review of Cranberry Christmas (Seasons Readings #4)

This coming week, you'll find on the blog:
*A review of Mr Putter and Tabby Ring the Bell (a Cybils nominee)
*A review of Once There Was a Christmas Tree (Seasons Readinds #5)
*Top 10 Tuesday---My Top 10 Childhood Favorite Books
*A review of Santa Claus is Comin' To Town (Seasons Readings #6)
*A review of A Green, Green Garden (a Cybils nominee)
*A review of Santa Cows (Seasons Readings #7)
*a review of Merry Christmas, Amelia Bedelia (Seasons Readings #8)
*My YA Scavenger Hunt question
*My Friday Night Mental Movie of Merry Christmas, Amelia Bedelia
*This Week on Pinterest (more of my addiction)
*In My Mailbox
*Seasons Readings reviews 9 and 10 (I just don't know what they are going to be yet!)

Ya'll I didn't realize how much I posted until I sat to type this up.  Wow.  I've been a busy gal!  Thanks so much for your support!

2 comments:

  1. You are so busy! I love this Monday post because I can get an idea of what you posted last week and this week coming up so quickly! I love it. I'm really bad at keeping up with my Google Reader so this is selfish in a way because I can catch up with the blogs I really love. Thanks for jumping on board!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a huge number of posts- impressive!

    Thanks for joining It's Monday! with us- I love how it helps us catch reviews we might have missed.

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.