Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 December 2011

Review: The Night Before Christmas popup by Robert Sabuda

I love books by Robert Sabuda.  I think that the patience and skill he has to create such works of art is a wonderful talent.

Today's Seasons Readings book choice is The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore, made into a popup by Robert Sabuda.  Its so hard to share how awesomely detailed and amazing this book is, but I was able to find a video on youtube.
 

While I will take this one to share with my students, it is from my personal collection, so I'm not going to let it go home with anybody.

Don't forget to head over to the Seasons Readings page and check out other books and reviews and to add your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.