Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

17 February 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

It's Monday!  What are you reading?  From picture books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers.
You've seen this picture before, I'm still working on this stack of books.  I admit, had I not started watching Supernatural on Netflix, I probably would be finished with all of these by now.  But, I did, and this is one of the few shows that I can't read and watch at the same time (The Following and The Walking Dead are some of the others).  I am really enjoying Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library, though.  It reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, though hopefully none of the kids get turned into blueberries.

I am starting our annual English Proficiency Level testing this week (the WIDA ACCESS for ELLs..woohoo), so I'm hoping I'll have some time to read while proctoring.

I also have a question, what service (if any) do you use to post to Facebook and Twitter?  The one I'm using now seems to only post to Twitter (even though my FB is hooked up to it), and posts HOURS after this post goes live.

This week's posts:
Sunday:  (Out of the Box):  Influenster J'adore VoxBox
Monday:  This post
Wednesday:  I'm hoping to have a review of one of the above books!
Thursday:  (Out of the Box):  February Barkbox review
Saturday:  I'm hoping to have a #bookblogwalker post, since I forgot last week!
(I swear, if I don't have them scheduled, the posts won't go up on the days I say they will!)


Last week's posts:
Monday:  It's Monday! ; Inquiry project: Help wanted! 
Thursday:  {Out of the Box}:  February 2014 Popsugar Must Have box review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.