Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

16 February 2014

{Out of the Box}: Influenster J'adore VoxBox

Today's Out of the Box is a review of my Influenster J'adore VoxBox.  Influenster is:
Influenster is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.
The Influenster site is a hub where members meet to learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!
Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, we ask our members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!
But that's not all. We have a lot going on including digital challenges, twitter parties, & contests!
                          ~From the Influenster website

I have some invites left, so if you're interested, contact me somehow and give me your email address.

   
But, let's get started with my thoughts!  
Displaying photo 1.JPG
I love that it came in a hot pink box.  I'm sure my mail carrier was wondering what in the world was in this!  
1.  Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses!  
     ~Yum!  Can't wait to open that up!
2.  Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
     ~I have never worn fake lashes before.  I don't really have an occasion to do so.  Not really sure if I'm going to use this, but I'll play around with them.
3.  Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
     ~I love a good face mask.  I'll give it a shot.
4.  Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray
     ~My hair is naturally flat and very straight.  I don't think this will help matters.  I'll probably give it to my sister, who was blessed with thicker hair.
5.  Vaseline Men Spray Lotion
     ~I told Aaron that this was for him.  He didn't seem to thrilled.  I wonder what makes the Men's Spray Lotion so different from the women's?  Probably nothing.  If he doesn't use it, I'll probably give it to a friend's kid.  Both he and his sisters love lotion.
     *UPDATE*:  Aaron tried the lotion and liked it.  He says it "smells like man."  Which apparently is NOT beer and bacon, but rather, "clean".
6.  Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas (creme Caramel and Lemon Chiffon)
    ~I don't really drink tea.  When I do, it's usually nice and cold, sweet tea.  Again, I'll see if Aaron would like to try it (as he actually drinks more tea than I do), if not, I'll find a good home for it.

*I would like to point out that I received these items complementary for testing purposes from Influenster.*

And now, a video of me opening the box and saying about the same thing as I did above.  Except you get to see Skipper and Luna.  Which makes the video worthwhile, in my estimation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.