Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

07 October 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA



What a whirlwind of a week!  Thank goodness for the ability to schedule posts ahead of time!  I was in Richmond for two days for a rangefinding meeting, and just felt like I was playing catchup for the rest of the week!

I didn't read much last week, my Curriculum and Instruction book (Curriculum 21) was about it.  I read some of Pulse while I was gone, but fell asleep!  Not sure what I'm going to read this week, probably just continue on with the same.

Last week's posts (in case you missed them):
Wednesday:  What Luna Read

This coming week:
Monday:  It's Monday! post
Tuesday:  Review:  Will in Scarlett
Wednesday:  Review:  Where is Baby?
Friday:  Fun Friday:  Pinteresting finds
Sunday: Spotlight:  Donor's Choose project

What are you reading?

(IMWAYRFPB2YA - whew- is based on It's Monday! What are you reading hosted by Sheila of Book Journeys, but with an added kid-lit focus.  This is hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers)

1 comment:

  1. The thing is to have a book you're reading, even when things get crazy, right? A couple pages a week is more than some people and that drives me nuts! Don't tell your students "Reading is so important" and then refuse to make even a few minutes a week for it. The kids think they are busy, too!
    PS LOVE PicMonkey. They were offering teachers a free six month upgrade after ISTE this summer. Then some of the "bargain hunting" Twitter feeds picked up on it and they had to pull the plug on the educator pass. :/

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.