Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 September 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From picture books to YA

 

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  It's been so long since I've done an IMWAYRFPB2YA that I'm not going to post about what I did since last post, instead, I'm going to focus forward (!) and tell you about what is upcoming! 

What I'm reading:
 *Curriculum 21: Essential Education for a Changing World edited by Heidi Hayes Jacobs (for my Curriculum and Instruction class.)
*Where is Baby? by Kathryn O. Galbraith
*Pulse by Patrick Carman

What I'm posting:
Monday:  It's Monday post
Tuesday:  Review:  Darling, Mercy Dog of WWI

I want to do some more fun posts that feature other bookish things, and things I use in my classroom.  So, I'm thinking Wednesday's will be "What did Luna read" (books that my students read to Luna when she visited)
Thursdays, I'll post another review
Friday's will be "Fun Fridays" and post about things I've found on Pinterest that I use in my classroom, ideas from TPT, parental involvement ideas and other fun stuff
Saturday's, I'll post my "If I had $100" wishlist for the week
Sundays (my favorite), I'll be spotlighting a different Donors Choose project each week (email me if you would like your project to be mentioned). 

But I don't have any of those ideas written yet, so maybe it will happen this week, maybe not! 

(IMWAYRFPB2YA - whew- is based on It's Monday! What are you reading hosted by Sheila of Book Journeys, but with an added kid-lit focus.  This is hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.