Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 July 2013

Second Quarter Check-In

Allllllllllllllllllllrighty then...I can't believe it's time again for a quarterly check-in!  I surprised myself this quarter.  In the month of May, even though we had endless testing and I felt like I was brain dead, I managed to read more pages that month with little picture books than I did in the months where I was reading a Game of Thrones book!

All in all, I read 7,673 pages and 46 books, bringing my year to date totals to 15,279 pages and 79 books.  My goal is 10,000 pages and 175. I've already reached my page goal, and I think am going to reach my book goal (or at least get really close!).

This is an average of 2,546.5pages and 13.2 books per month so far.

Are you meeting your goals?

1st quarter check-in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.