Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

18 March 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys. 

 I don't know what happened, but I didn't do any of my normal weekly posts last week:  It's Monday, Thursday #Thirstday or If I had $100.  I'd blame spring fever, but it's currently flurrying, so that can't be it!

I'm currently still working on A DANCE WITH DRAGONS (Game of Thrones #5), on deck is, CLAUDE IN THE CITY by Alex T. Smith, STORM FRONT (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher (but only if I can make it to the library before close this week!)

I thought that maybe this calendar would be easier than typing up everything I've missed posting about.  I may continue to do this, I may not.  I kind of like it.  What do you think?

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday

4
It’s Monday! post

Review on Bookalicious: Vampirina Ballerina
5
Review: Legends of Zita the Spacegirl
67
Thursday #Thirstday

Review:  Prairie Chicken Little
8
Favorite Book Series
9
If I had $100
1011121314
My TMT Bookswap!
1516
1718
It’s Monday! post
19
Review on Bookalicious.org
2021
Thursday #Thirstday

Review: Fraction of Stone
2223
If I had $100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.