Follow on g+

Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 March 2013

If I had $100

Inspired by Andi, of Andi's ABC's (Accessories, Books and Clothes) post, Monopoly Money Monday (and a Barenaked Ladies song), I thought, "What if I had $100 to spend?  What books or bookish things would I buy?"

I'm going to try to make this a weekly post, usually on Saturdays, because, let's face it, I can spend $100 on books/bookish things REALLY quickly and easily!  And, if I go over, there's always next Saturday!

Of course, there are no shipping charges or tax.  It's my fantasy money, and I've decided!  

Clicking on the image *should* take you directly to that link.  Unless its noted, that site is amazon.

With all the books in real life that I've purchased lately/been sent/am drooling over, I think its time to buy another bookcase.  Granted, in my house, I really don't have room for another one, but then that would mean getting rid of some books, and I don't like that.

Today's purchase comes from Ikea.  I found some stuff that I really liked, but was at minimum $400.  But, here is a bookshelf that I can work with for right now and maybe add onto to create the one that I really REALLY liked:
EXPEDIT Shelving unit IKEA The high gloss surfaces reflect light and give a vibrant look. Finished on all sides. Can also be used as a room divider.
The EXPEDIT shelving unit $89.99
(if I bought 2, and a short shelf, I could turn it into an entertainment center/bookshelf...oh the possibilities)

But anyway, that's all I'm buying today.  The $10.01 that is leftover will probably go for either gas to get to the closest Ikea or to Starbucks (as a bribe to my husband for 1. taking me to Ikea and 2. putting it together for me)

And just because I want to show you, this is the unit I REALLY liked:
HEMNES TV storage combination IKEA
The HEMNES TV Storage Combination (but in black---has to match my existing shelves) $479.99

1 comment:

  1. Earn Up to $500 Per Day From Home (11538)
    International company requires home workers to fill various positions including typing,
    data entry, research, surveys, writing, proof reading and more Guaranteed income
    for all completed work plus bonuses and commissions. No experience required.
    For full details please visit (http://www.eazy2earn.com) or email info@eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.