Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

08 March 2013

Favorite Book Series

I love a good series.  It makes me so happy when I get more time with my favorite characters.  You get to explore their world for just a little bit longer, and really get to know them.  But, on the flip side, it makes me so sad to read the last book in a series I've enjoyed.  I don't get to visit my friends anymore.

Today, I thought I'd share with you my favorite book series:

10.  3 way tie:  The Girl in the Steel Corset / Billi SanGreal / Withering Tights (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey)
 9.  The Berenstain Bears  

8.  Idiot Girl (series of memiors by Laurie Notaro) 

7. Percy Jackson (I think the series is called "The Olympians")
6.  The Origami Yoda Series

5.  Gregor the Overlander / The Underland Chronicles
4.  The Hunger Games 
 3.  The Georgia Nicholson books
2.  Game of Thrones.  It's one that I honestly didn't think I'd like, but now, I'm obsessed.  
1.  Harry Potter.....well duh.  I'm crazy over all things Harry Potter.
And now, looking at my list, I can't wait for summer...because I think it's time to revisit some friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.