Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

24 December 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

I finished reading Fake Mustache, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and Liar & Spy.  I'm currently reading Smile.  I have a big, ole stack of picture books waiting for me, thanks to the Nerdy Book Club's "Nerdy" nominees.

Last week's posts:
Dec. 17:  It's Monday! post; {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Wendy's favorites
Dec. 18: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Snow on Snow on Snow
Dec. 19: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Christmas Kitten Home at Last
Dec. 20: Thursday #Thirstday; {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: A variety of Christmas Carols
Dec. 21: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree
Dec. 22: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Allison's favorites
Dec. 23: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: T'was the Night Before Christmas

The winner of the Dash and Lily's Book of Dares giveaway is Bridget Wilson!  Thanks to Jen from Teach Mentor Texts for hosting and all those who entered!

This week's posts:
Dec. 24:  It's Monday! post; {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: The Clown of God
Dec. 25: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}:  Stories from the Bible
Dec. 26: {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}:  Bonus day!
Dec. 27:  Thursday #Thirstday
Dec. 28:  {25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Thank you
Dec. 30:  #YASSH Question 56

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. GREAT reading week! Fake Mustache is one of my most favorite books from this year. So hilarious! (I'm an Angleberger fangirl...) Have a wonderful Christmas and reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of Liar & Spy? Everyone seems to love it but me. I need to read Fake Mustache! Love the Origami Yoda books. He came to our school last January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Fake Mustache! Im a big Angleberger fan, too, Sherry! Ms. O---I didn't like Liar & Spy as much as everyone else has. It was ok, but I didn't feel like it was anything special. You aren't alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find a copy of Fake Mustache. My students LOVED Smile. I thought Liar and Spy was ok, but not as great as I thought it would be with all the recommendations also.

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.