Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

19 December 2012

{25 Days of Holiday Book Reviews}: Christmas Kitten, Home at Last

Today's guest poster is Kami Furr, of Kami's Library Thoughts!  We met and became friends through the Book Blogger Holiday Ornament Exchange hosted by Penelope of The Reading Fever .  Kami saw that I participate with Thursday #Thirstday, got me the cutest little book and cup of tea ornament and is now joining in with #Thirstday!  Please enjoy her thoughts on Christmas Kitten, Home at Last. 

Christmas Kitten, Home at Last
Christmas Kitten, Home at Last by Robin Pulver and illustrated by Layne Johnson

My Thoughts:

-    I discovered this book a couple weeks ago at the library, and I love it!!  It made me almost cry.

-    The story is about a lost little kitty that Santa finds, and he can't keep it cause he is allergic to cats.  Mrs. Claus and Santa decide that they will find the kitten a perfect home.

-    The ending is so cute!

-    The illustrations are fantastic.  I love the style and colors.  The last picture is especially heartwarming.

-    My 2 year old loved this one too.  I think it is great when a picture book entertains a child and adult.  It is more fun to read together.

-    I highly recommend this book for the holiday season, especially if you are an animal lover.

Thanks, Kami!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.