Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 December 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

               
It's Monday!  What are you reading?  From picture books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers.

This past week:
Monday:  It's Monday! post
Wednesday:  Guest post by Jordan Jacobs, author of Samantha Sutton and the Winder of the Warrior Queen
Thursday:  Review of Samantha Sutton..

If you would like to be featured in my Sunday Spotlight on Donor's Choose post, please email me (amandakfurman@gmail.com) with your name, your project and link.

This week
Monday: It's Monday! post, Winter Break Book Blogger Challenge sign-up*
Tuesday:  Review:  Dog by Matthew van Fleet
Thursday:  Free (YES, FREE) iPad apps for school! 

*Join us from December 21-January 5 for some fun posts! 
What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice challenge! We just might join! Last hurrah for 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea for a challenge! I think I'm spending the winter break frantically finishing off my 2013 challenges, but if I can come up for air I'll sign up.

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.