Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

21 October 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From picture books to YA


I don't know what happened last week.  Honestly, I. don't. know. what. happened.  It was a very busy week to say the least.

I normally work with grades 3-5, but we have so many kindergarten students this year that I've picked up a kindergarten group. AND I LOVE IT!  I miss the little ones.  Pre-k is different.  We were working on letter recognition and sound; but I've never actually gone through the entire emergent reader stage.  So, I feel like I'm swimming uphill trying to plan appropriate learning activities for them, and because they are second language learners (who don't have much academic English at all), I need to make sure they aren't too hard.  But, like I said, I LOVE IT!

Anyway, this week I'm reading "Quidditch Throughout the Ages" by Kennilworthy Whisp.  It came as part of my "Hogarts Library" box set from Amazon.
When I'm done with that, I'll move on to Fantastical Beasts and Where to Find Them and Tales of Beedle the Bard.

Last week's posts:

This week's posts:
Monday:  IMWAYR post
Wednesday:  What Luna Read
Friday:  Fun Friday:  Apps I'd download first

What are you reading?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.