Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 August 2013

ICYMI: Part 2 of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

I'll be the first to admit, I've been a little behind with things this summer, especially when it comes to the blog.  Thank goodness for being able to schedule posts in advance, because I don't think I'd even be able to get one together, let alone 15 straight days!

But, here are my Days 7-15 links for the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, hosted by April @ Good Books and Good Wine.  And as always, muchas gracias to Andi of Andi's ABC's for doing the challenge with me.  (and hint hint---we're talking of creating one to do over winter break!  Stay tuned for more info!)

Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks
Day 8:  Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs 
Day 9:  Why do you blog about books?
Day 10:  How do you choose what to read next?
Day 11:  Share your top 5 blog posts
Day 12:  How do you fight blogger fatigue?
Day 13:  Share an underappreciated book that everyone should read
Day 14:  What are your deal breakers?
Day 15:  Who are your blogging mentors?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.