Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 9


Day 9:  Why do you blog about books?

I started blogging because I wanted to learn more titles that I could share with my students.  I was frustrated with the lack of books that some teachers had in their classrooms and the lack of time some were allowed to go to the library.  And, this is before we got our awesome librarian Gwen, I was frustrated with the lack of good (new) books in our school library and the then librarian's lack of knowledge.  

I wanted to be able to recommend great books to my students and find that one book that made them "a reader".

From that, I've met so many great people, and read a lot of great books. 

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April of Good Books and Good Wine.  And don't forget to head over to Andi's ABC's to find out Andi's book related confessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.