Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

04 August 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 14


Day 14:  Tell us your deal breakers

*I hate it when girls fall madly in love with a boy after meeting him like once.
*Anything that is remotely close to Twilight.
*If I can guess how it's going to end within the first few chapters.
*Too much blood and guts (with the exception of historical fiction and Game of Thrones.  Those are pretty essential.)
*If the teens don't act or talk like normal teens.
*If I feel dumber after reading. 
*I'm done with werewolves, vampires, angels, demons.  I'm ok with fairies, though.
*Stuff that should have been caught in the proofread (misspellings, repetition, run ons, etc). 

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April of Good Books and Good Wine.  And don't forget to head over to Andi's ABC's to find out Andi's book related confessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.