Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 August 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12


Day 12:  How do you fight blogger fatigue?

Easy, I take some time off.  I like blogging because I can do it on my own schedule.  Once it starts feeling like a job, then I take a break.  This is my "for fun" thing to do.  If it isn't fun, then I don't do it.
That being said, after my break, then I generally start with fun stuff like this challenge, or posts about my pinterest boards / movie castings / playlists.  Something fun.  Fun for me to do and fun for you to read!  

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April of Good Books and Good Wine.  And don't forget to head over to Andi's ABC's to find out Andi's book related confessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.