Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

27 May 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

2 more weeks of school!  9 more days (plus 2 work days...but those don't count!) 
 


My husband didn't get it....I just look at him and shake my head sometimes....

Anyway, over the weekend, I was able to finish A BOY CALLED DICKENS by Deborah Hopkinson (a picture book biography of Charles Dickens), BIRD AND SQUIRREL ON THE RUN by James Burks (cute buddy-adventure early graphic novel) and ZIGZAG ZOOM by Patricia Reilly Giff (she must write in her sleep).  I need to go to the library and pick up more books for Virginia Reader's Choice, I feel like I need to read most of those books before I start my TBR pile.  We'll see though!

This week is Armchair BEA (and the real BEA of course), and I am a commenting cheerleader (which means that when you link up your daily posts on Armchair BEA, if you are in my section, I will be leaving you comments and cheering you on!

May Calendar
Sunday
Monday
Tues.
Weds.
Thurs.
Friday
Sat.

1
2
#Thirstday
3
4

5
6
7
8
9

10
11

12
13
14
15

16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

24
25
26



/2
Armchair BEA Day 6
27
It’s Monday!
28
Armchair BEA Day 1
29
Armchair BEA Day 2
30
#Thirstday


Armchair BEA Day 3
31
Armchair BEA Day 4
1  Armchair BEA Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.