Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

25 May 2013

If I had $100

Inspired by Andi, of Andi's ABC's (Accessories, Books and Clothes) post, Monopoly Money Monday (and a Barenaked Ladies song), I thought, "What if I had $100 to spend?  What books or bookish things would I buy?"

I'm going to try to make this a weekly post, usually on Saturdays, because, let's face it, I can spend $100 on books/bookish things REALLY quickly and easily!  And, if I go over, there's always next Saturday!

Of course, there are no shipping charges or tax.  It's my fantasy money, and I've decided!  

Clicking on the image *should* take you directly to that link.
I still believe in 398.2 fairy tale necklace charm, book pendant, book jewelry, book jewellery
$13.95 for both the pendant and necklace
(398.2 is the call number for fairy tales)


$30 x 2 = $60
Owl bookends.  Pink, of course....

So far, that's $73.95...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.