Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 July 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From picture books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.


Eek!  I forgot to do this post last week!  So, I have three weeks of posts for you (two previous and the upcoming!) 
The past two weeks:
July 16:  Its Monday post
July 17:  Need help choosing a book?  Pretty cool infographic
July 18:  Review:  Personal Demons
July 19:  Review:  The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom
July 20:  Giveaway winner announced
July 24:  Review:  Elliot Stone and the Summer Vacation Sea Monster
July 25:  Review:  Penguin's Hidden Talent
July 26:  Deep thoughts on Harry Potter book 5
July 27:  Review and Giveaway---The Great Unexpected by Sharon Creech

I read:
Between the Lines by Jodi Piccoult and Samantha Van Leer (Geeks Who Read Book Club), Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass, Witch and Wizard by James Patterson, Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (DAC and Southern Book Bloggers Tour).

This coming week:
July 30:  This post
July 31:  Review:  Something Strange and Deadly
August 1:  Review:  Between the Lines
August 2:  Review:  Meanwhile
August 3:  Using Pinterest In School...sharing my "School Stuff" board

I am currently listening to The Gift (Witch and Wizard 2) by James Patterson.  I got a bunch of books from the library, so I have plenty to choose from:  Fire (Witch and Wizard 3), Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (audio), The Night Circus (audio), Meanwhile, The Other Half of My Heart, Glory Be, Lost!  A Dog called Bear, and Drawing from Memory 

I'm also participating in the #summersmackdown (go #teamteacher)...and I need to help out!

What are you reading?


2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Hero's Guide. One of my favorite books I've read so far this year. The writing is witty, and there's enough action that the moves quickly along. Fun story!

    Maria@novalibrarymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go #TeamTeacher!!!
    How was the Picoult book? I got it for my mother in law and she is going to lend it to me when she is done.

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.