Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 April 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

This past week:  I finished Hood by Stephen Lawhead and started to read Zorgamazoo by Robert Paul Weston.  I'm still listening to the audiobook of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Hood (The Raven King, Book 1)Zorgamazoo

April 23:  Its Monday! post; Happy World Book Night (I'm so proud to be a giver!)
April 25:  Review:  Twice Upon a Time by James Riley (Spoiler alert!  I loved it!)
April 26:  Wrap up post (with pictures) from my World Book Night experience

For some reason, blogger is giving me a hard time and either not publishing my scheduled posts, or in the case of my review of The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg, deleting what I wrote and posting a blank page.  Not really sure how that happened, but its really frustrating. 

I turned in my student alternate assessment portfolios (which means they don't have to do end of year State standardized reading testing) and finished my master's project.  I graduate on May 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coming week:
April 30:  This post ; Deep thoughts on Harry Potter {3})
May 1:  Tune in Tuesday:  Random Playlist 1
May 2:  Review:  The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
May 4:  I GRADUATE WITH MY MASTER'S TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 5:  May meeting for the Virginia Reader's Choice Committee (I have my list of suggestions---there's some doozies on there!  I can't wait to hear what the others are nominating!)
May 6:

What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishment! Completing that Master's does give a great sense of satisfaction. I hope you celebrate in style. (or with a book!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for graduation day! It's the best feeling to be able to say, "I'm done!" Enjoy!

    Maria @novalibrarymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on our master's!! It is a great feeling :)

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.