Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

24 July 2011

In My Mailbox 24: Last one before epic crosscountry trip

In My Mailbox is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, where you post what books you've bought, borrowed, been given, downloaded or somehow got your hands on that week.

I won't be doing another IMM until the 21st of August.  My husband and I are driving cross-country starting July 29th and won't be back until the 18th of August.  If you'd like to periodically check out our travels, you can view our travel blog here for pics, videos and stories.

Anyway---here's what I got!

Purchased (as a birthday gift for my sister):
~Harry Potter 4-7 in paperback

Borrowed from the library:
-Gregor and the Marks of Secret by Suzanne Collins
-The Iron Fey Series (The Iron King, The Iron Queen and The Iron Daughter) by Julie Kagawa

Downloaded:
-Sleepers by Megg Jensen (click here for review and giveaway!)
-Photographs and Phantoms by Cindy Spencer Pape (visit Carina Press to download for FREE!)

I just want to take a second to thank Megg Jensen for sending me a copy of Sleepers to review and offering a copy for giveaway.  I really appreciate it!

What was in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Some awesome books. Come visit me if you get a chance to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter! I got my own seven book box set for Christmas since the books we own "belong" to my brother and he won't let me touch them. I really want to read the Iron Fey, I just don't have time :( But I hope you enjoy all you got this week! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip! You're the third person I know doing a similar trip this years - must be something in the air :)

    What a great list of books! Enjoy!

    Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Sleepers and The Iron Fey series is fantastic! I think you are really going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Lucky you for HP 4-7. And the Iron Fey series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I am so sad that the HP movies are all over :o(
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.