Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 July 2015

{Out of the Box}: June Fair Ivy Box

Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

I've been remiss lately in showcasing what goodies I've been getting, but, here we go!

Fair Ivy is your typical subscription box, with month-to-month, 6 month and year subscriptions.  Their specialty is finding budding artists on etsy and sharing their treasures.  They are currently full for all, and have a waitlist.

I do a month-to-month subscription.  Even though I pay slightly more, I don't like being held to the term in case I don't like the product.  So, I pay $30/month for the box, plus $6 for shipping.  Every other month is jewelry.  

This is the part that makes me mad.  I check the shipping label on the outside of the package, and it's never been more than $3.  Now, I know there could be an odd month where it would be more, and somebody has to pay for all those envelopes and labels, but I think that's a little much.

Anyway, because of the move, June's envelope took a while to get to my house (it usually comes by the 10th).  The artisan of the month is Ting Lisa, and she can be found on Etsy  .  All her scarves are priced right around $30


So, it's a basic chiffon scarf, navy blue with goldish polka dots.  The bag is what it was wrapped in, and the card gives inspiration details.

All in all, cute, but I don't think it's worth $30 + $6.  I'll wait and see what next month's jewelry box contains before I decide to cancel (May's jewelry wasn't that great, again, not really worth the $$$).


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.