Follow on g+

Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 July 2015

{Out of the Box}: June Fair Ivy Box

Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

I've been remiss lately in showcasing what goodies I've been getting, but, here we go!

Fair Ivy is your typical subscription box, with month-to-month, 6 month and year subscriptions.  Their specialty is finding budding artists on etsy and sharing their treasures.  They are currently full for all, and have a waitlist.

I do a month-to-month subscription.  Even though I pay slightly more, I don't like being held to the term in case I don't like the product.  So, I pay $30/month for the box, plus $6 for shipping.  Every other month is jewelry.  

This is the part that makes me mad.  I check the shipping label on the outside of the package, and it's never been more than $3.  Now, I know there could be an odd month where it would be more, and somebody has to pay for all those envelopes and labels, but I think that's a little much.

Anyway, because of the move, June's envelope took a while to get to my house (it usually comes by the 10th).  The artisan of the month is Ting Lisa, and she can be found on Etsy  .  All her scarves are priced right around $30


So, it's a basic chiffon scarf, navy blue with goldish polka dots.  The bag is what it was wrapped in, and the card gives inspiration details.

All in all, cute, but I don't think it's worth $30 + $6.  I'll wait and see what next month's jewelry box contains before I decide to cancel (May's jewelry wasn't that great, again, not really worth the $$$).


  

1 comment:

  1. نستخدم افضل المكينات المخصصه في تنظيف الموكيت والسجاد الخاص بالمساجد والتي تعمل عن طريق تنظيف موكيت المساجد بالمنظفات الحديثه لكي نصل الي اعلي مستوي من التنظيف

    كما ان جودة التنظيف الخاص بتنظيف الموكيت تعتمد علي نوعيته مع استخدام المكينات الحديثه وبالاضافه الي الايدي العامله المدربه حديثا

    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.