Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

18 June 2015

We've moved!

Today, I spent the day looking up cute change of address notes to send to friends and family.  Hey, I want those Christmas cards!

Below are links to some cute ones I found on Pinterest
Free printable postcard

Free printable looks like moving boxes ----I had initially chosen this one, then I remembered I had cute colored paper and didn't think this would look right.

Using paint chips ---I think this is super cute, but kind of time consuming.

Not free, but a cute design

Also not free, but I love Etsy

Chalkboard moving announcement, not free

If we had moved a long distance, I might choose this one.  Not free

This Etsy shop has several designs for sale

After looking at all of these, I totally made my own!

1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn đã chia sẻ. Cho mình hỏi ngoài lề chút ạ: Mọi người có lịch thi đấu Aff Cup 2018 bongda365 chuẩn không?

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.