Follow on g+

Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

17 June 2015

Fresh french bread

Yesterday, I tried my hand at making bread; something I hadn't done since I was a kid.  You see, I found this amazing KitchenAid stand mixer at a flea market (with all the accessories) and wanted to try it out.
Displaying IMG_20150616_125216.jpg

It's such a pretty blue.  Makes me happy just looking at it!  

Displaying IMG_20150616_154153.jpg

Here is where I found the recipe.  I only made one loaf because I wasn't sure how it would turn out.  I also used a loaf pan instead of baking on a cookie sheet.  The egg wash on top was weird, so I'm not sure I'd do that again.  Maybe melted butter instead.  

#summerofamanda

2 comments:

  1. Great... Thank you for sharing.. Visit my website" suc khoe"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dịch vụ làm chứng chỉ uy tín, nhanh chóng giá rẻ tại Hà Nội

    Dịch vụ làm chứng chỉ tin học nhanh chóng giá rẻ tại Hà Nội

    Dịch vụ làm chứng chỉ tiếng anh nhanh chóng giá rẻ tại Hà Nội

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.