Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

14 June 2015

This is not a sales pitch, I just need to be held accountable


I am not affiliated with Beachbody.  I am not a coach.  I don't really like working out.  However, I need to do something to be healthy.  I'm tired of buying bigger sized pants.  I'm tired of being tired.  I'm scared of the medical issues that come with being overweight.  

My husband and I are doing the 21 Day Fix workout and meal plan, and we're doing Shakeology (actually, I'm doing Shakeology, he's just drinking regular protein shakes as Shakeology is too darn expensive for the both of us to do.  He likes his shakes, I like mine.  We're good.)

I need to hold myself accountable.  So, here are our meal plans for the week.  Next week, I'll let you know how it goes.

Here is Aaron's meal and workout plan

Here is mine

If you are looking for a coach, I will put you in contact with mine.  You can also visit her blog at allieluden.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.