Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

15 June 2015

The Summer of Amanda


I've decided that, like George Costanza, this is MY summer.  While I am no longer a teacher in Shenandoah County, I've yet to start in Winchester City.  I'm taking no classes this summer (last class for the semester is Wednesday), not teaching summer school, we've no big trips planned.  I'm doing what I want, when I want this summer.

In the episode, George lists things he wants to do:
*read a book, from beginning to end, in that order (done)
*learn frolf (frisbee golf)...(probably not)

He says it is time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down his chin.  I'm in. So, here are a few things I'm going to do this summer:
*finish unpacking
*work out (daily)
* dye my hair pink
*bake bread
*host guests
*visit friends
*nap
*work with Luna on basic commands ("come", "sit", "stay"....she knows them, but is stubborn)
*read lots of books
*post more often

What are you going to do this summer?

And I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.