Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

11 January 2015

What's your Patronus?

from gifsoup.com

My husband suggested that my first Harry Potter tattoo be my of my Patronus.  Which isn't an entirely horrible idea.  However, I have no idea what my Patronus would be!  Immediately, I searched Pottermore to see if you could unlock that like you do your wand and House.  But no.  Sidebar, get on that Pottermore.  Srsly.  Or should I say..
from fanpop.com


I crack myself up.  Back to the Patronuses.  Patroni?  Patronium?  If it isn't on Pottermore, how can I figure out what it would be?  After a quick Google search, I came up with the following quizzes.  I took the first five that came up, and here are the results:
        Result:  An Otter
You’re the “smart one” among your group of friends and you’ll do anything for the people you love, even if it means getting into trouble. You’re a realist and appreciate a good book filled with knowledge and facts. Your Patronus takes the form of an otter, the same as Hermione Granger. 10 points for Gryffindor!
       Result:  A Rabbit
Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.

I would not recommend this quiz as it plugged up my computer so bad I had to restart.   However, I do agree with the results more so than the Buzzfeed quiz. 

*All The Tests
     Result:  A Toad
The TOAD, most may see this as a humiliating patronus. I mean how are you supposed to strike fear into the hearts of evil with a toad... come on. But this patronus is far from a joke; its wisdom surpasses all, giving it a tactical advantage. And by using its massive and adhesive tongue it can spit it out at the enemy and suck it in, making your nemesis’s come to you. Then subsequently swallows them... thus absorbing there power and saving the day. Not a wise patronus to mess with! 

Yeah, no.

*Go To Quiz
       Result:  A Hedgehog (and they give the percentage likelihood of this and other animals, which is cool)


What's your Patronus?
Your Result: Your Patronus is a Hedgehog!
 
81%
Bravery is your strong suit, and you are a kind creature to all, though your spiney exterior may make others think otherwise. You are proud of the strange parts of you that make you different!
 
77%
Your Patrnous is a Wolf!
 
73%
Your Patronus is a Hawk!
 
63%
Your Patronus is a Dolphin!
 
57%
Your Patronus is a Panther!
 
46%
Your Patronus is an Iguana!
 
17%
Your Patronus is a Badger
 
0%
Your Patronus is a Fox!

*Teen.com (obviously, I had to take this one rather than the next one on the list)
       Result:  A Horse
You always say what's on your mind, and defend those closest to you; loyalty like that is rare. It's like you're Ginny Weasley's alter ego!

The Buzzfeed quiz was the easiest to take, but the results from the QuizRocket quiz and the Teen.com quiz are a little more spot-on.  And a toad?  Come on.  I don't take these quizzes to learn about the animal, I take them to learn about myself and my traits.  

So, I probably won't be getting a Patronus tattoo.  Mainly because I can't nail down one animal!  

What about you?  Which quiz did you take and did you agree with the results?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.