Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

22 July 2014

{Out of the Box}: July 2014 Ipsy Box

Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

Today's review is of my Ipsy makeup bag for April.  Ipsy is a service where "each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. "  If you are interested, please click to use my referral code and help me earn free bags.

Here is my bag full of goodies:

And a little about each item....

~Bareminerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Broad Spectrum Shadow in ($18 on ulta.com)

~Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass in Cherry ($22.99).  I've never used a lip and cheek tint before. 

~Faith Aromatherapy Citrus-Ginger Anti-Oxidant Body Lotion (full size $17.99)

~POP Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer ($10).  The one time I used a bronzer, I ended up looking like a clown.  I'm a bit leary, but willing to give it a try.  I've watched a bunch of videos on youtube on how to put on both bronzer and cheek tint.  I think I can do this!

~Pur-lisse Pur-Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30 ($55 for 1.7oz).  I always need moisturizer.  I just hope it doesn't smell or make me break out. 

I'm so happy I signed up for the Ipsy subscription bag.  Even if I'm not 100% pleased with all the products, they're still fun to try.  And a much better quality than I would have purchased on my own.  This box/bag is definitely a keeper (unlike PopSugar, still on the fence about that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.