Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

16 June 2014

#HarryPotterReRead: Week 1

I'm a little behind in my Harry Potter reread.  I was planning on reading at the airport, and I started, but I could not read on the plane.  And then I was planning on reading while at the hostel in San Diego, since there wasn't a tv in the room, but I was POOPED every evening (a combination of still being on east coast time and just tired from doing stuff). 

Displaying photo.PNG 
But hey, it's alright.  31 days until Harry Potter World!  I can read 7 books in 31 days!  I'm on page 68 of book 1.  

I wanted to share this...
Displaying photo.JPG 
because it just made me feel odd, but wonderful, because I KNEW what was going to happen, but I get to experience it all over again.  The magic is still there for me.  And probably always will be.  

I do have a question though, does any one else read their Harry Potter with their approximation of a British accent?  Because I totally do.  

How about you?  How is your Harry Potter reading going?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.