Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

11 June 2014

Epic Summer Trip 2014

My husband and I try to go on an epic vacation (as we like to call them) every summer.  Three summers ago, we drove to Seattle (to visit friends) and then down through the Southwest (and I fell in love with Santa Fe).  Two summers ago, we drove to Seattle and then north through Canada and visited the Calgary Stampede (well worth it---best fair EVER!)  Last summer, we weren't able to go anywhere because of his nursing classes.  But now that he's graduated, EPIC SUMMER TRIP 2014! 

This year, since we only have a week, we're flying to California and then driving to San Diego, Death Valley, Yosemite and San Fransisco before flying home.  Be prepared for pics and stories of my first In & Out Burger!

Last night, we got a groupon deal (don't you love those) for 2 hour paddleboard lesson AND a swimming with sharks excursion.  Never fear, it's tiger sharks, not Jaws.  

If you'd like some suggestions for planning your own trip to California, I created a Pinterest board (click) of things I'd like to see while there.

Follow Amanda's board California 2014 on Pinterest.

 (I'm taking another trip this summer with friends to Harry Potter World in Orlando.  But that is a whole 'nother post(s)---probably leading up to and after for about a week!)  

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!! I visited Yosemite when I was a teenager and found it amazing!! And, I was back in San Fran only a few years ago for a quick trip and loved it! I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.