Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

13 March 2014

{Out of the Box}: March 2014 Popsugar Box

I've been happy with my last 2 Popsugar boxes, but not like WHOA thrilled.  They had cool stuff, and stuff that I really liked that I never would have known about had I not gotten the box (I'm looking at you, Organic Naturals serum... I <3 you)  But this month, the box was filled with stuff that I absolutely love!  If you would like to subscribe, feel free to use my referral code (in fact, I'd love it if you did, as then I can work towards earning a free box).  If you use the code MARCH10, you'll get $10 off!  That's an awesome deal! 

But anyway, here is my box this month!
1.  Nature's Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig Bar---I picked up one of these the other day at a convenience store and loved it!  It's like a Fig Newton, only BETTER.  So, I was really happy to get one in my box (actually, I would have liked about 5 in there, but beggars can't be choosers).  ($1.99)

2.  Baublebar Elephant Ring Tree---this is a cute idea.  I don't take my rings off often, but when I do, this would be a nice place to store them.  There is also a coupon in the box for a Baublebar purchase.  I'm not a fan of elephants, but they do have other cute animals (swan, rabbit, giraffe, fox, and porcupine).  This may be a keeper, but this may also be a gifter.  I haven't decided yet. ($12)

3.  Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum---this smells like heaven.  I've used it twice and really like it, but I'm hoping for some results.   (The pamphlet says suggested retail is $27, but to order online, it's $54---maybe we just got the travel size?)

4.  Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps---I am really not sure of these.  I love snap peas, but the thought of snap pea crisps really isn't appealing.  I don't know what I'm going to do with them.  ($2)

~UPDATE~:  I had taken the crisps to school to give to a friend, but just hadn't given them to her yet.  But, I got hungry.  And desperate.  So I opened the bag, thinking, "if they stink, I'll take them over to her right now!"  BUT THEY DON"T!  I really enjoy them!  The taste is different, like popcorn crossed with a sugar snap pea, but it isn't a fried snap pea or anything.  It's hard to describe, but honestly, they aren't bad!  

5.  Activeforever Fusion Exercise Ball---as you know, I'm trying to be more healthy and active, so this is a welcome addition.  I think it's too small to sit on, so I'm going to have to watch some youtube videos on how to use it.  ($9.95)

6.  Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf---this was the "official" spoiler this month, and the main reason I'm super stoked about this month's box.  This scarf is long, soft, light, and can be dressy or casual.  It actually isn't for sale on the Brokedown site, but the link will take you to the other scarves they have for sale.  ($72)

7.  Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace---this is the other item that really made me fall in love with the box.  Who doesn't need a little luck, or hope that their wish will come true?  I know I've wished on a star recently.  There is also a coupon for a percentage off for another Dogeared product in the box.  The only thing I don't like about this necklace is the length.  I don't have a thick neck by any means, but it is tight!  I wish it were a bit longer.  (The pamphlet says suggested retail is $30, but the website says $27.  This could be because the necklace in the box is gold and the necklaces on the website are silver).

Overall total (using the pamphlet suggested retail price):   $154.94

This makes me really excited for the April box!

If you got a Popsugar box this month, what did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.