Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

15 March 2014

#BookBlogWalkers

Book Blog Walkers 2014 #BookBlogWalkers 

Felicia, The Geeky Book Blogger,  is hosting a great way to get motivated to be healthy!  Just follow the #bookblogwalkers hashtag on twitter, tweet what exercise you've been doing that day and link up.  At the end of the month, Felicia will choose a participant to win a book of their choice ($10 value) from Amazon or Book Depository.

This week, I:
-walked 4+ miles on the treadmill (2+ each day) at an incline of 15 (Thank you, Jenna Marbles for the inspiration.  Pardon the language, but the video is hilarious)


-Started Nutrisystem.  After some headaches with FedEx (or FedUp), my food was finally delivered.  Right now, I'm doing the quick start meals (5 days to lose 5 pounds), and it's working.  The food isn't as bad as I remember, nor are the shakes.  

-I'd like to know, I'd really like a tracker, like a FitBit, but don't know my other options.  I know one of the FitBits have been recalled (because I was just on the website), but if there are any other companies that make one.  I have various apps to track stuff (food, miles walked, activity), but I don't remember to log things.  This would just make it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.