Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

31 March 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

                                                             
It's Monday!  What are you reading?  From picture books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers.

It's been a while since I've participated, mainly because I haven't been reading (gasp!), or writing book reviews (though I have been writing reviews of my various subscription boxes).  But finally, FINALLY, I think I may have broken out of my reading / reviewing slump!

This week:
I'm listening to Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, and when I finish that, A Grimm Conclusion by Adam Gidwitz.  Eleanor & Park is just lovely, I'm so happy I was able to get it from my library.  I'm finally happy that I have to drive an extra hour and a half (each way) to my class this week!

I just finished Cinder by Marissa Meyer (such a quick read!), and hope to get Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) from the library this week!

Upcoming posts:
Monday:  This post
Tuesday:  Book to Movie Review:  Divergent
Wednesday:  Review:  Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Friday:  Armchair BEA and Instagram!

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Oh! You have some good stuff here. Perfect slump breakers! I think the Lunar Chronicles gets better with each book. Have a great week! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Wz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how they could get better! Cinder was awesome! I can't wait to get Scarlet!

      Delete
  2. Hi there Amanda, I've heard many good things about Eleanor and Park, I hope I get to read it this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definitely read it! I'm listening to the audio, which is so good. I've really only listened to a few audios (Harry Potters and a few others), and I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it as much as reading it myself---but the actors who are reading the book are wonderful!

      Delete

Gold stars given to good comments.