Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

03 February 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

It's Monday!  What are you reading?  From picture books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen of Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee of Unleashing Readers.

Shocker, I haven't been keeping you guys updated.  I'm thinking of changing the focus of my blog, to not just book reviews, but a slice of my life---so dog stuff reviews, home and beauty reviews, TV reviews, talking about apps and technology.  My life.  But, I haven't decided yet.  I want to write, I want to blog, but I don't always want to write book reviews.  I have a hard time coming up with new things to say, and I hate when all my reviews are like "oh I loved it" blah blah blah.

Anyway, here is a picture of my TBR pile.  I can thank the Nerdy Book Club "Nerdies" for this.  I'm reading them in hopes of finding a few to add to my Virginia Reader's Choice nomination list.  I'm pretty sure I will.
What are you reading?


1 comment:

  1. What a stack of books you have here. I've read Doll Bones last year, pretty nice. All familiar titles. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.