Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

01 February 2014

#bookblogwalkers week 3

Book Blog Walkers 2014 #BookBlogWalkers 

Felicia, The Geeky Book Blogger,  is hosting a great way to get motivated to be healthy!  Just follow the #bookblogwalkers hashtag on twitter, tweet what exercise you've been doing that day and link up.  At the end of the month, Felicia will choose a participant to win a book of their choice ($10 value) from Amazon or Book Depository.  

This week, I:
Monday:  Spin Class
Tuesday:  Walked the track and did some weights
Wednesday: Yoga
Friday:  Yoga
Saturday:  Biked (inside) for 3.3 miles

Someone asked, "What is power yoga?"---the teacher says it's just yoga that draws in your power, both physical and mental.  I have a feeling it's just a title that she made up.  I'm ok with that, but I don't think it's any specific type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.