Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

03 January 2014

Winter Break Book Blogger Challenge, Day 14: Bookish items you wish were in your stocking

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I will wear my book-lover pride for all to see.  Especially Harry Potter gear.  Though I wasn't always ok with my geekiness, I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing any of this in high school---but not many would. 

Hogwarts Alumni Hoodie Printed Hooded Sweatshirt Mens Womens Ladies Funny Harry Potter Wizard Magical ML-006W5 

Marauder's Map KNIT scarf (REGULAR STYLE) - made to order 

Happiness can be found...Harry Potter movie quote Poster, typographic print, inspirational art print, wall decor 

I realize most of these items are too big for a stocking, but oh well!

Don't forget to visit Andi's blog and to link up!


1 comment:

Gold stars given to good comments.