Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 January 2014

Winter Break Book Blogger Challenge, Day 13: Picture of your life outside of books and blogging

I love this one!  I know I share lots of pics of Luna on twitter/instagram, but I do enjoy other stuff!  Here are a few things about me:
My husband, Aaron, and I at our wedding reception 8 years ago.  He graduates this spring from nursing school, and I couldn't be prouder. 

 
The most recent pic of the pups.  Actually, the only pic that they are together.  

I like to knit, and have recently started using a circle loom.  
 
I made coffee sleeves and am moving on to fingerless gloves.  I now have an etsy store to sell them.
 
I love to bake (red velvet whoopie pies!)

I collect old cameras.  This is the majority of my collection (sadly, I have to keep them up until the dogs settle down a little).

I could go on and on, but I hope you enjoy the sample.

Don't forget to visit Andi's blog and to link up!

1 comment:

Gold stars given to good comments.